VitalOxide® is a powerful multi-surface disninfectant cleaner. Recommended for residential, commercial, and hospital use. It removes mold and mildew and keeps it from growing for up to 4 weeks. VitalOxide® is NSF approved for use on food contact surfaces and is 100% Biodegradable. Perfect for use in autos, homes, schools, daycares, fitness centers, nursing homes, hospitals, restaurants and anywhere that harmful, virus causing bacteria can grow. Can be used to safely treat carpet, upholstery, and fabrics.
|Alkyl (60% C14, 30% C16, 5% C12, 5% C18) dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride||0.125%|
|Alkyl (68% C12, 32% C14) dimethyl ethylbenzyl ammonium chloride||0.125%|
|KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN|
|128 fl. oz|
MUST USE AS DIRECTED. IMPROPER DILUTION OR USE CAN RESULT IN DAMAGE TO SURFACES.
VitalOxide® is ready to use or can be diluted in regard to targeted area of cleaning. See label for instructions and proper use.