JetSeal is engineered for ultimate versatility. The easy-to-use formula can be applied by hand or dual action polishing machine to any vehicle. The innovative sealant enhances paintwork to with a high gloss shine. Simply apply JetSeal for up to 12 months of protection against UV solar rays, discoloration, contamination, and water spots. Protect and enhance any car, truck, motorcycle, RV, or airplane. JetSeal creates a super hydrophobic protective layer that repels water and stains for a brilliant shine. JetSeal bonds to the surface and helps repel water spots, industrial fallout and pollution contamination, road grime, solar rays, and residues from birds, bugs, and other road-borne hazards. The UV rejection properties of JetSeal protect paintwork against fading and discoloration, and protect with a brilliant high gloss shine on any paint finish. Spread JetSeal over any glossy and shiny paintwork, polished metals, and clear glass and optical plastic surfaces on the exterior of any vehicle.
|Safe for clear coat||Yes|
|Safe for light color cars||Yes|
|Safe for dark color cars||Yes|
How To Use:
- Squeeze 1 - 3 lines of JetSeal onto a premium foam or microfiber applicator pad and spread over painted panels, glass, polished metals, and clear plastics in a thin, even coat.
- JetSeal will bond with clean paint surfaces within 15 minutes.
- Buff off residue with a premium soft microfiber towel.
- Once removed, allow 20 minutes cure time and apply a second layer to ensure even coverage.
- Only spread glaze, wax, and sealants like JetSeal with a Dual Action polisher and soft foam finishing pad.
- Place 4 - 6 dots of JetSeal over foam pad, then spread evenly over paintwork, glass, polished metals, and clear plastics between speed settings 1 and 3.
- Allow 15 minutes for product to cure, then buff clean with a premium microfiber towel.